[ale] Re: Worldview for Linux? (fwd)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Mon Jul 6 18:22:44 EDT 1998

All,

	I recently sent a message up to Intervista asking if there was a
Linux version of Worldview (a vrml plugin for netscape).  I expressed my
general displeasure with MicroSoft products in general (in VERY polite terms).
This is the reply which I received in return.  I think we can accomodate
his needs.  I had sent my message to support at intervista.com.  Please be
gentle and do not send flaming diatribes!  :-)  He did say he needed about
a 100,000 more messages like mine, though.  No robots.  That won't help
our cause.  Remember!  He seems to be in favor of Linux and needs some
help and justification.  Some URL's for pro Linux news articles may also
be of some benefit.

Dan Ancona enscribed thusly: