[ale] tasteless tag

The Man in the Yellow Hat borehawg at freeshells.net
Tue Feb 3 21:55:37 EST 1998

Oops!  I apologize to everyone for the signature tag on my last post. I
sent it to a friend as a joke, and forgot to remove it after it's initial
purpose. If any found it offensive, then please accept my apologies.
If you won;t accept my apologies, then feel free to flame on: but I reserve
the right to use those flames as further tasteless tags :-)

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather,
because it is safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

All Hail Discordia
Andrew