[ale] From Yahoo! Release of Wingz and Wingz Professional for Linux

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Dec 17 19:02:44 EST 1998

Dave Ritchie enscribed thusly:
> Another commerical package release for  Linux:

>    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/981217/investment_1.html

> for the press release.

> -- Dave

	You forgot to mention one additional little important detail.
Wingz has been available for Linux for some time.  In this case, the
release is their latest version and it's being released as freeware
for non-commercial use!  Yes!  (I happen to like Wingz and have used
it on Solaris in the past.)

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/