[ale] ISP Dialing

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Thu Dec 3 22:58:31 EST 1998

	I have decided to try to connect Linux to the internet now. Can
the Minicom program connect me? (It seems easiest to use) If not, where
can I find out how to use pppd? (or a more friendly adaptation of it) Is
there a "dialer" that is as simple as the windows ones? I don't care if
the solution is in X Windows or at the terminal level, I just want to get
online.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]