[ale] weird behavior

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:47:32 EDT 1998

I thought about the log files, but all log files are fine and the main log
file is apache log files, those are on separate file system and not on the
root system.

Plus, how would you explain that all the space coming back after rebooting
? If it was log files, it would still occupy the space. Wouldn't it ?

Thanks.

Mir

--
Mir S Islam