[ale] ALE April Meeting

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Mon Apr 6 23:27:23 EDT 1998

Chris Farris enscribed thusly:
> So Mike: you have your impromptu speech ready. :)

	'fraid not...  Gonna be outta town then.  Gonna miss da show...  :-(
Todd is just going to have to perform without a net.  :-)

	I really am disappointed that I'm going to miss the meeting but
family matters call.  I think someone is suppose to try and video tape
the meeting, so I'll still get to watch it even if I can't heckle (I
wouldn't of course...).  The topics sound really interesting and I
really wish I could be there...  Sigh...

> Chris
> >
> > Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts - April meeting notice.
> >

> >       Come and join your fellow Linux Enthusiasts
> >          for another high-spirited meeting.
> >
> >                  Thursday 09 April
> >                        7:00 PM
> >           Georgia Tech College of Computing
> >                        Room 17
> >

> >  ****************************************************
> >
> >                        THIS MONTH:
> >
> > 	Todd Lewis will present two up and coming
> >           desktop paradigms: GNOME and KDE
> >
> >  ****************************************************
> >

> >          For more info, visit the ALE web page:
> >                <URL:http://www.ale.org/>
> >
> >     For Directions to the Georgia Tech College of Computing:
> >  <URL:http://www.cc.gatech.edu/external.affairs/directions.html>
> >

> --
> "Law enforcers... are used to robbers and guns. There are
> now new criminals out there that don't have guns. They have
> computers and many have other weapons of mass destruction."
> 					--Janet Reno

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/