[ale] Linux Distributions

Jay Munsterman jmunster at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 30 22:51:00 EDT 1997

I experienced this confusion at one point. I think it was in the transition
from RH 3.0.3 to 4.0 when vmlinuz moved. I kept recompiling the kernel and
the old one would boot. Well, since then I have always just used 'make zImage'
and moved it myself. The lilo.conf is located in /etc. You could always
change it to look in / for the image.
Later
jay

E-Mail: Jay Munsterman<jmunster at mindspring.com>