[ale] I-Glasses by VIO.

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Sun Sep 21 20:01:23 EDT 1997

> On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Nomad The Wanderer wrote:
>
> > I'll volunteer to be a guinea pig (sp?) for whoever writes the drivers
> > as long as they're willing to do some explaining so I can start learning
> > about driver internals...
>
> The first step is to get docs from the manufacturer.  Do that and then you
> can pretty easily find someone to write a driver.

I was wondering why the web page (www.vio.com) wasn't answering.  NSLookups
failed.  A whois gave me an administrative contact.  That number had changed.
Apparently the new number was for some law office to let us know that the
company had tried Chapter-11, been denied and absorbed by TCI.  Since the
assets were collected by TCI, no-one supports any portion anymore...

It's a real nice system, except the motion's not working.

Robert L. Harris          |    If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_     you don't understand the question.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER: