[ale] isdn and isp's

Joe Novosel gt2497b at prism.gatech.edu
Sun Sep 21 18:40:55 EDT 1997

I am in the process of getting isdn.  The order has been placed and I am
waiting on BellSouth.
I currently use Mindspring but I see that my usage will be charged for
any hours over 100 and I will be charged and extra $1 per hr. for 128k.

My question is:  Are there any isp's with better isdn rates out there?
What about 128k access. I would like to be able to use 128k for a reasonable
cost.

I seek the input of my fellow ALE members that are using isdn.

Thanks in advance
Joe Novosel
jnovosel at cc.gatech.edu

This address may not be used for unsolicited email.
******   Repeal the 16th amendment!   ******