[ale] MSD format specifier for Linux?

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Wed Sep 17 10:15:41 EDT 1997

WOW, I just tried this.  What's the deal??  It does a DMF format disk,
but, jsut as Chris says, it's 'corrupted' if you try to access the file
(I copied using explorer). What's up with that?

Joshua Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.