(no subject)

Bernard A. McILHANY okraseed at juno.com
Sat Sep 13 22:06:36 EDT 1997

atlanta linux club
ATTN: Mr. Greg Hankins
ale at cc.gatech.edu

Sir:

I am normally a very verbal and loquacious  person, but
last night I was totally taken aback, yes,
flabbergasted, when you handed me the "door prize" of
Linux S.u.S.E. 4.1/2.0.28!!!  I literally did not know
what to say.

Well, today, having recovered from the shock, I can only
say to you THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I am retired, on social security, very limited finances,
and this was like manna from heaven.  It may take me
some time to get it together, as I want to put it on a
separate computer from my loaded pentium, but install it
I shall.

Again, thanx, and I hope to see you again at next meet.

One other question (and really not fair to you, I
realize): do you know if there is a WordPerfect club or
SIG in Atlanta area?

Sincerely,

Bernard A. McILHANY
P.O. Box 500
Lebanon, Georgia 30146-0500, U.S.A.
770/388-1441
E-mail:  okraseed @ juno.com

15 Sep 97
Greg:
Well, "the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglay", so said
Robert Burns, and I screwed up on the address on this, so it got returned
to me, and I have corrected the address in hopes that you will get it.
Sorry it was not as timely as I had tried.

Bernard A. McILHANY