[ale] IE for Linux?

William Young catbert at ding.mindspring.com
Wed Oct 29 15:17:24 EST 1997

Micro$oft _has_ agreed to release IE for Slolaris, but it waas supposed to
be out last February. Surprise, surprise, it isn't here.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when MS and Sun quality control
team up.

Will

William Young					catbert at mindspring.com|
There is a general social trend in English-speaking countries (and most
likely elsewhere) to treat technically-educated people as the social
inferiors of non-technically educated people. This is a terrible ill
affecting our society --Bruce Perens