[ale] ALE 1997 Show Video?

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Thu Oct 9 10:35:33 EDT 1997

Hi Scott,

The short answer is that the videos are not high enough quality to sell,
and they are all on 8mm right now.  We will probably be transferring
them to VHS soon so that we can watch them ourselves!  I've squirreled
away your e-mail address and we'll let you know when/if we can get
copies of the tapes made.

-Eric.