[ale] Mail Delivery

Tory Michael Deron tory at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 23 20:21:08 EST 1997

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so if I did it wrong somehow, please go easy on me.

My question is this:

I have set up a Linux box at work to use as an internet gateway using a single ISP

account.  Using IP masq, it is working great.  Now comes the hard part.  We have a single

email account that we have set up aliases to.  So no matter who you send to at our domain

it will go to the same pop account.  What I would like to do is be able to have that mail

downloaded to the Linux box, and automagically sent to it's respective recipients accounts

on that box.  I have looked at every howto and faq I can get my hands on.  Has anyone tried

to set up something similar?  And is so, can you offer assistance or perhaps tell me where

I can find some information.

Tory

  Tory Michael Deron

 tory at mindspring.com