[ale] Live updating camera thingies.

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Fri Nov 21 01:43:38 EST 1997

I recommend the quickCam as well... contact geoff at theneteffect.com, he
uses a QuickCam with linux to do exactly what you want to do under linux.

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.