[ale] Piority

Mick Walter miwa96ab at student.econ.cbs.dk
Tue Nov 4 21:07:37 EST 1997

Can you help me with my problem?
I will set the static priority for a remote login user, lower than my
own priority.
I have been given half static priority to the remote users by setting
the deamon
inetd to the half. (Then all it chrildren should be the same priority)
but when he is loaded either the bash or the login the static priority
is as normal again.
Where does Linux reset the static priority?
I have done my changes in /kernel/fork.c!!!

Is there a smatter way to set the priority down for remote users?

Hope you can help me

                                                    Thanks Mick
W                Mick at doek.dk