[ale] Linux users not known for great spelling!

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Thu May 1 17:28:56 EDT 1997

Please excuse the misspelling.  If you would like to help distribute
fliers - as in pieces of paper announcing the Atlanta Linux Showcase -
please contact me.  If you want to help distribute "flyers" - such
as pilots - I'm sure something can be arranged, but while you are at
it if you could airdrop some ALS fliers we would also appreciate it.

--
Come for COMDEX, Stay for                 This message written by:
The Atlanta Linux Showcase                           Andrew Newton
June 7 & 8 - Atlanta, GA                            lfs at eskimo.com
http://www.ale.org/showcase/           alnewton at automatedlogic.com
Linus will be there, will you?          http://www.eskimo.com/~lfs