[ale] quicktime mov's

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Thu May 1 12:58:26 EDT 1997

Andy Witter replied with the following:
> Download The latest version of Xanim and the indeo library and recompile.
> Xanim is not as good as MS Active movie though. You can't enlarge on the
> fly
> and very limited in fearutes. But it works.
>
> /usr/bin/andy

Yes, you can resize the xanim window on the fly. You have to use the +Sr
command line option. To enable sound you use +Ae  There are LOTS of command
line options so you should look at those before you say the features are
limited.

--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.