[ale] Mail with procmail for in/out filters

Michael David Ivey ivey at gstv.Gsu.EDU
Thu Mar 13 14:06:27 EST 1997

I want to stop using pine.  It's big and ugly, and the only reason I use
it now is the incoming/outgoing filters.  I'd just use 'mail', except that
I want to filter both incoming and outgoing mail.  I have procmail working
on my incoming, but I need a way to have ALL outgoing mail run through
procmail as well.  I don't want to roll my own here, but it looks like I may
have to.  Anybody got something that does what I want?

Michael Ivey <bofh at gstv.gsu.edu>            BOFH, Georgia State Television
Phone: (404) 651-4788                       URL: http://gstv.gsu.edu/~ivey

GPS: 33 44 56 N  84 23 17 W