[ale] ALS Videos

Chuck Mattern cmattern at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 8 21:55:39 EDT 1997

First I want to thank everybody involved in ALS, it was excellent.

I noticed a lot of video cams around (an am kicking my self for not bringing
mine) and would like to know if there is a move afoot to sell copies to
benefit ALE and/or Linux International.  I, for one would be very interested
in having copies of the Keynote and kernel hackers session by Linus, the
Closing remarks by John Hall and the session on raid given by Miguel.

Regards,
Chuck
|Chuck Mattern           | "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."|
|cmattern at mindspring.com | -Friedrich Nietzsche-                            |