[ale] RPMS for RT-Linux available for test

Brad Dixon bdixon at panda.gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 5 15:07:21 EDT 1997

Hello,

I've made a set of RPMS for the Real-Time linux patches being developed by
Michael Barabanov and Victor Yodaiken at New Mexico Tech. They are
available at:

http://r52h146.res.gatech.edu/~bdixon/rtlinux/

for the next 2 weeks. After that I will prepare a new version including
any suggestions I get and upload them to RedHat for the contrib area.

Please try these out. The project could use some more help and these RPMS
should help introduce new uses. BE ADVISED, however, that this is an
experimental kind of thing. Expect problems. BACK UP!

Let me know how they work.

Brad

--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA