[ale] Linux ISP's?

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali
Tue Jun 3 20:44:38 EDT 1997

}Geoffrey Myers wrote:
}
}> Anyone have a list of local ISPs that use Linux servers.  My current
}> ISP uses
}> NT and I figure I don't want to give Bill anymore money.  I would
}> rather go
}> with an ISP that is using some type of UNIX box.
}>
}> --
}> Until later:
}> Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com       http://www.abraxis.com/geof
}>
}>         Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....
}
} For a complete listing of ISP in GA:
}
}http://thelist.iworld.com/state-prov/Georgia.html

Actually, I've been there.  It doesn't specify the OS they're running on.  I
was hoping to narrow the list by getting some input from the ale list.