[ale] Win32 Xserver

andy dread at atlcom.net
Fri Jul 25 19:21:42 EDT 1997

more news.  It seems like the one that's available on the web site has a
timeout after 2 hours.
The version that I have at home is  not limited.  I downloaded
from http://www.starnet.com/docs/xwin32.html today and installed on my
system at work and that one is limited to 2 hours.  f any one wants the
unlimited version please let me know ans I will email it to you as the
ale server blasts any
message with attachments into oblivion.  I sent screen caps
to all that requested but some addresses were screwed up
if you did not get the screencaps then send me your correct
email address and I will send them to you and also the unlimited Xserver
at your request.

/usr/bin/andy

Ps I do not remember where i got the unlimited version but I have it.