[ale] 'Tux' the Linux mascot...

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Fri Jul 25 01:06:48 EDT 1997

I'm not for sure, but _some_ ALE people should know ,there were some at
the ALS a little while back...

Joshua Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.