[ale] goofy printing problem

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 23 12:34:09 EDT 1997

According to the man pages for lpd, it is usually
started from an rc file and will default to the
standard port.  Try typing "lpd &" and then see
if printing works.  If it does, search through
your rc scripts and see if it is commented out
or even in there and then fix them accordingly.

--
Andrew Newton
lfs at eskimo.com
alnewton at automatedlogic.com