[ale] I'm really beginning to hate PC architecture.

Robert L. Harris nomad at orci.com
Sun Jul 20 23:54:33 EDT 1997

Ok,
  I got my scsi controller and converters installed after I flipped all
my internal HardDrives
upside down so the cable would mate up.  Now I go to start X and it
hangs my machine.
I'm using MetroX and If I drop my resolution from 1280 to 1152 I get a
screen instead of
deadlock.  I'm using a DiamondStealth VideoVram card and a ViewSonic
17EA.  It worked
great until I got my new scsi controller.  The monitor isn't frizzing
out as I'm running great
in Winblowz.  I tried switching to the demo of AcceleratedX but I get
abou the same thing.
There are no errors in any log files.  Anyone seen anything like this or
know how to fix
it?

Robert

Robert L. Harris             |   If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire.    \_    You don't understand the question.

Email:
  Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'