[ale] [ale-admin] linux (fwd)

Andrew Newton lfs at smtp.automatedlogic.com
Sun Jul 20 15:16:38 EDT 1997

Forwarded message:
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
 From: Mofid Francis <mfrancis at engr.csulb.edu>
To: ale-admin at cc.gatech.edu
Subject: [ale-admin] linux
Sender: owner-ale-admin at cc.gatech.edu

I am interested in get some configuration information regarding my Linux.
I have a Linux 1.2.13 installed and I am trying to configure my modem, Can
you echo the commands to configure the modem(its a hayes compatible,
2400).

I would appreciate help,
Moe

*  This message was sent to you from the terminal of:                  *
*                                                                      *
*                                                                      *
*                    ////  ////     /////    ///////                   *
*                    //  //  //    //   //   //                        *
* http://heart.engr.csulb.edu/~mfrancis                                *

Andrew Newton
lfs at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~lfs