[ale] RTelnet

Robert L. Harris robert at ast.lmco.com
Mon Jul 14 11:02:32 EDT 1997

Anyone know where I can get this?  I need to be able to telnet
to a machine behind a firewall that allows ICMP packets, but
they won't give access otherwise.  I need the "Deamon" for
solaris but want to telnet from my linux box.  Anyone
know where I can find either binaries or source?

Robert

Robert L. Harris          |   If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_    You don't understand the question

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'