[ale] Bohemian Rhapsody (Object Oriented) (fwd)

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.abraxis.com
Fri Jan 24 08:52:40 EST 1997

With all the discussion around 'unrelated' topics, I risk a flame here, but
I found this too funny to pass up.  Enjoy, I hope...

}Forwarded-by: "Bowmer, Wade" <wbowmer at sbnsw.com.au>
}Forwarded-by: 	Moen, Paul
}Forwarded-by: "Blewitt, Jarrod" <jblewitt at msm1syd.australia.ncr.com>
}
}Bohemian Rhapsody (Object Oriented).
}
} Is this the real world?
} Is this just fantasy?
} Caught in a LAN-slide
} No ESC to reality.
} Open(2) your files,
} Look after your while()s in C;
} It's just a cheap toy, but dearer than Symphony(tm)
} With it's wheezy cough, noisy beep
} Address clash, little sleep
} Anything but Windows(tm),
} Nothing beats class lib'ries to me,
} To me.
}
} Mama,
} Just killed a RAM
} Got some static on its pins,
} Now I don't see the dust bin,
} Mama,
} 'Write' had just been run,
} But now I've got to throw it all away
} Mama, ooooooh,
} Didn't mean to make it fry
} If I've no stack to overflow tomorrow,
} Carry one, carry one,
} 'Cause there's nothing like class lib'ries.
}
} Too late,
} My time(2) has come
} Send lightning down my line
} Stop my make(1) before it's time
} Goodbye, everybody,
} I've got to go,
} Gotta leave you all behind and read Knuth.
}
} Mama, ooooooh, (Anything but Windows(tm))
} I don't want to *sigh*
} I sometimes wish I'd never known Bourne at all.
} I see a little silhouetto of a man(1),
} Scaramouche, Scaramouche,
} Did you run the test script yet?
} Thunderbolt and lightning,
} Blowing up my modem, me.
} Gone away now,
} Gone away now,
} Gone away now, Windows(tm) froze.
} Its worse than crap (oh oh oh oh)
}
} It's just a cheap toy, ev'rybody has three
} It's just a cheap toy from a cheap company
} Spare us our lives from this monstrosity!
} Wheezy cough, noisy beep, will you let us sleep?
} Drink Miller! Will not let you sleep (let us sleep!)
} Drink Miller! Will not let you sleep (let us sleep!)
} Drink Miller! Will not let you sleep (let us sleep!)
} Will not let you sleep (let us sleep!)
} Will not let you sleep (let us sleep!)
} GNU, GNU, GNU, GNU, GNU, GNU GNU!
} Oh Mama mia, mama mia,
} Mama mia, let us sleep!
} Be-el-ze-Gates has a widget put beside my tree,
} My tree,
} My tree!
}
} So you think you can force me to use '95?
} So you think you can love me and leave me no drives?
} Oh, baby,
} Can't do this to me baby,
} Just gotta c-out, just gotta get write(2) out of here.
}
} Nothing beats class lib'ries,
} Anything in C,

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....