[ale] post failed (fwd)

Brad Dixon bdixon at r52h146.res.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 22 08:55:30 EST 1997

> Warning What server? -- Article will be spooled.
>
> Your response has been saved in ~/dead.letter
>
> Your article follows:
> Date: 22 Jan 97 13:52:41 GMT
> Newsgroups: git.test
> Subject: test
>
> test BD

Hello guys,

I get this error when I try to post. I am pretty sure that it is because I
don't have a news server specified for inews (news.gatech.edu), but I
can't figure out from the man pages where to specify it.

BTW, this is one of the best mailing lists I've ever been on. All of you
are very helpful and the discussions are top notch.

Thanks,

Brad

--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA
bdixon at cmdl.gtri.gatech.edu