[ale] PPP and RedHat 4.0

Thomas J. Parker tjparker at pop.atlanta.com
Mon Jan 20 13:15:14 EST 1997

OK, I can get a PPP connection up (it shows up ok with ifconfig).
I can ping the address of the machine on the other end of the
connection and it looks ok.  BUT, I can't see (ping or otherwise)
anything else.

I know it's something simple I've missed, but I can't seem to figure it out.
Do I have the routing info messed up?  The lack of help using
RedHat's xwindows network setup leaves much to be desired for someone
who is not extremely knowledgeable in that area.

If someone will kindly tell me what to send them so they can help, I
would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.
Thomas J. Parker
E-Mail - Personal - tjparker at atlanta.com
               Office    - Thomas.Parker at neetrac.gatech.edu