[ale] Something strange just happened to X

charlie charlie at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 15 23:04:11 EST 1997

Something really bizare happened to my X server.  I get the following error

sh:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp: no such file or directory

Also the PEX module an XIE modules aren't loading!  It looks like a piece
of my X server is missing.  Something with my XKBMAP's can't load.  I'm
using Debian distribution, and I was wondering which package that I need
to reinstall to get it back working again.

thanks
charlie

							        Charles Hubbard
	   		 	          Internet: charlie at felix.cc.gatech.edu
 ". . .the pope talks a lot about sex, of which he knows nothing. . ."
	- Robert Anton Wilson