[ale] any $30 RedHat boxes left?

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Wed Jan 15 16:18:40 EST 1997

I have someone here at work that is interested in trying Linux for the
first time so I was wondering if we have any of the $30 RedHat boxes
still left? Failing that I seem to remember seeing one of the other
major distributors (WGS Linux Pro?) had some good deal for $39. Does
this ring a bell with anyone? I would want to get him something with
some sort of manual like the RedHat stuff had so the Infomagic disksets
would probably not be a good solution.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.