[ale] RedHat 4.1 and it's Fvwm2

RHS Linux User terry at Gateway.esc1.com
Fri Feb 21 21:26:02 EST 1997

Hi Robert:

I assume you are using fvwm.  Look in /etc/X11/fvwm for a file called
system.fvwmrc.  That controls the setup of the of the desktop.  Also, on my
machine, Arena is started by /root/.Xclients.

Hope this helps...

  ********************** Enhanced Solutions Computing **********************
  *          Terry Lee Tucker                  E-Mail: terry at esc1.com      *
  *          5505 Raintree Trace                 Work: 770.965.9294        *
  *          Oakwood, GA 30566 USA               Home: 770.967.9108        *
  * John 14:6  Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.   *
  *            No one comes to the Father except through me."              *