[ale] WINE Experience Question

John M. Mills jmills at bismarck.gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 20 14:09:25 EST 1997

Has anyone installed and run the INTUIT TurboTax package under WINE?
I have been pretty happy with DOSEMU for certain things (mainly word
processing), but I have no experience with WINE.  How hard is it to
set up (compared to DOSEMU for example)?  It breaks my heart to buy
and install MSWin just to do my taxes, now that INTUIT has discontinued
DOS TurboTax.

Thanks -- mills --

John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer   --   john.m.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
   Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0834
         Phone contacts: 404.894.0151 (voice), 404.894.6285 (FAX)
      "The purpose of the InterNet is to spread bad jokes." -- J.S.Eyler