[ale] February Meeting and Pizza Notice

tfreeman tfreeman at vnet.net
Wed Feb 12 20:46:28 EST 1997

While I know how to compute the meeting date ahead of time, more than one
day notification _would_ be appreciated by me also. The ALE group is worth
driving the 5 hours down to Atlanta for a good topic and with sufficient
notice. This topic might be enough to bring me in - but not when I have a
3PM meeting in Charlotte on the same day.

Tom Freeman