[ale] personal web space

Robert L. Harris robert at ast.lmco.com
Mon Feb 10 10:47:22 EST 1997

Glynn Black wrote:

> I expect to be looking for new employment around May and I am
> considering renting some WEB document space somewhere to initially
> function as a resume and portfolio and as my skill develop with
> cgi/perl possibly take on a client or two at some future point in
> time.
>
> I'm presently creating and maintaining a web site where I work, but
> due to the fact that my employer is a low budget outfit, they are
> forced to use donated space. Consequently, I don't have direct
> access to our document space and I'm restricted to HTML and graphics.
> Can anyone suggest where (if) I might find personal web space with access
> to perl/cgi and not pay an arm and leg in the process?

Check out webdestiny.com,  I've heard some real good stuff about
them.

Robert
Robert L. Harris          |		Friends help you move.
System Engineer For Hire. \_		Real friends help you move bodies.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'