[ale] personal web space

miff miff at Onramp.NET
Fri Feb 7 11:59:05 EST 1997

If you're willing to pay $75/mo, you may want to consider dedicated 28.8,
which can be had for as low as $95/mo.  Granted, you may not be able to
support industrial strength browsing, but you can have alot of fun with your
own dedicated subnet....

-miff

>I guess it depends on your definition of arm & leg.  I've set up two
>websites on mindspring and I like their system and support.  If you
>want your own domain, it runs $75 + $50/month I think.  If you just want
>a page like http://mindspring.com/~yourname then its cheaper but you
>may not get cgi access.
>
>> Can anyone suggest where (if) I might find personal web space with access
>> to perl/cgi and not pay an arm and leg in the process?
>

>-- Tucker

>Tucker Balch                                            home (404) 874-9129
>Mobile Robot Laboratory, Georgia Tech                 office (404) 894-5613
>http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker                         fax (404) 894-9846

 ** no government should have the right
 to redistribute legally earned wealth **