[ale] personal web space

Tucker Balch tucker at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 7 11:03:19 EST 1997

I guess it depends on your definition of arm & leg.  I've set up two
websites on mindspring and I like their system and support.  If you
want your own domain, it runs $75 + $50/month I think.  If you just want
a page like http://mindspring.com/~yourname then its cheaper but you
may not get cgi access.

> Can anyone suggest where (if) I might find personal web space with access
> to perl/cgi and not pay an arm and leg in the process?

-- Tucker

Tucker Balch                                            home (404) 874-9129
Mobile Robot Laboratory, Georgia Tech                 office (404) 894-5613
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker                         fax (404) 894-9846