[ale] My PCMCIA modem.

nomad nomad at orci.com
Sat Feb 1 21:29:08 EST 1997

Well,
  I finally got the silly thing recognized by linux and even dialing.
I found the pcmcia drivers about 30mins before the first reply came in.
Thanks for all the replies.  Now I have a semi-modem related question,
when it dials I get about a 26-28.8 connection.  The connection seems
VERY slow thought.  I don't actually ever get a login prompt before my
script times out (set at 40 seconds from when I get the connection).
When I use minicom I get modem input overruns and it is VERY slow.

Any ideas?

				Robert