[ale] RedHat5.0

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at whitestar.soark.net
Thu Dec 4 08:00:24 EST 1997

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Geoffrey Myers wrote:

> chrisf at computone.com wrote:
>

> > All you need is T1 speeds on Ineternet and ftp client and in 30minutes
> > RedHat 5.0 will beon you HDD.
>

> Yeah, but I've not saved enough to get that T1 run to the house just

A cable modem if your in one of the 'select' areas that mediaone is up in
currently will probley be cheaper then a phoneline (We all have seprate
phonelines for the modem right?) and the $20 for a ISP...
And its T1+ speeds download....
(No, I don't work for them, just a very happy user)

Zephaniah E, Hull