[ale] DEC Alpha?

tfreeman tfreeman at vnet.net
Wed Dec 3 16:01:58 EST 1997

Well, I got a Digital UDB at 166, so number cruching isn't something I
will be doing. OTOH, the differences between the RH4.2 releases for intel
and axp are pretty mild (would have to be to let me go between them). The
biggest annoyance is that portions of the control panel are broken on the
alpha. But I'm using command lines anyway, so no big deal. YMMV