[ale] WordPerfect 7 for Linux

The ShagMan jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Tue Aug 26 15:17:40 EDT 1997

There might be an interest at SALUG for mirroring.  whoever is in chagre
at Caldera needs to mail president at salug.org or members at salug.org.

Thanks,

Joshua Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.