[ale] bellsouth PPP accounts

Jay Munsterman jmunster at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 25 09:28:55 EDT 1997

Hello.
I haven't used them, but I did spend a day in their NOC last week. It
should not be a problem to connect to them as they do use interactive
login. They had considered dropping it because it slows down the win95
login procedure, but they realized Linux users need it and are exploring
other options. They don't know how many of their users are Linux heads, but
they don't want to shut us out. If you need help, I can send you copies
of the scripts I use for Mindspring. They should work for Bell South.
Later,
jay

E-Mail: Jay Munsterman <jmunster at mindspring.com>