[ale] Excite for linux

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:58:19 EDT 1997

Thanks locate libdb does not find anything on the system. But when I
tried to install the package db-devel-1.85-11 rpm said that it was already
installed ! And tehn tried to uninstall it and then rpm said it can not be
uninstalled ! Any idea how to get around this ? I recently upgraded from
4.1 to 4.2.

--
Mir S Islam
Systems Administrator