[ale] Internal ISDN

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Mon Aug 11 14:15:26 EDT 1997

I have an internal 128K USR card that I understand is supported.  I found a
guy on one of the Linux pages that has a driver that is available, I think for
$45.  He says it only works 64k right now and doesn't know if he will ever
get it to work with both channels.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll
forward his email info to you.

}Hi,
}
}I just got to the part of the mini HOWTO "PPP-over-ISDN" and it says
}that there are few if any _internal_ ISDN devices that are able to be
}used by Linux.
}
}Date: 13-APR-96
}
}Since then, there must be something more recient.  What?
}
}Thanx -- Greg.
}--
}What do you want to spend today?
}Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)
}http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html
}
}Greg Vence KH2EA/4    404-681-6187
}20 hpd  2 npd  I'm going to Disneyland!!!
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....