[ale] animated GIF files

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Sat Aug 9 23:35:06 EDT 1997

}
}I'm looking for a Linux tool or cheap shareware program to make animated GIF fil
}es.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I've used whirlgif.  Works okay, although I think some of the disposal options
are broken.  Either that, or I don't understand disposals. :)  Don't remember
where I got it, I've still got the gzipped file, I could send it as an
attachment to you, or ftp it to you.  Let me know if you can't find it.

}
}----------------------------------
}E-Mail: Lisa Chiang <gt6492d at gatech.campus.mci.net>
}Date: 09-Aug-97
}Time: 09:29:37
}
}This message was sent by XFMail
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....