[ale] Interactive Chat?

William Young catbert at ding.mindspring.com
Wed Aug 6 17:23:01 EDT 1997

Try logging in with minicom, and then suspenting it (CNTR-A,Z) and
starting pppd sans chat script. It worked for me for a while.

William Young					catbert at mindspring.com|
There is a general social trend in English-speaking countries (and most
likely elsewhere) to treat technically-educated people as the social
inferiors of non-technically educated people. This is a terrible ill
affecting our society --Bruce Perens