[ale] Expect scripting

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at vnet.net
Tue Apr 1 09:21:00 EST 1997

I would like to try using expect to establish the ppp link with my ISP to
compensate for some of the flakeyness with the modem pool. However, reading the
man pages, the O'Reily book, and generally the Howtos, I am completely baffled
as to how people use expect to setup a ppp link.

Does anybody on this list have such a script they can sanitize and share with
me?

Thanks in advance.

Thompson Freeman		       tfreeman at vnet.net
Student of Chemistry and other Philosophical Studies

!!  Free Knowledge! Bring your own bucket and shovel!