(no subject)

gamyers at atlml1.atlprom.att.com gamyers at atlml1.atlprom.att.com
Mon Sep 23 12:01:33 EDT 1996

Netscape 3.0 will prompt you for the user name and password when you
fire up the news window.  You can also download news using the
latest greatest version of suck, 3.something I think.  I got the new
suck from sunsite the other day and it works fine with the user name
and password args (-U -P).

Geoffrey Myers - gamyers at attmail.com

Greetings

    I am wondering if anybody has the experience with your news server. I
have an ISP, say aaa.net, which provides me net-access and a news server,
say bbb.com. The later requires a special user name and password. Is
there an eazy way to use Pine or netscape to access the news?

    Thanks.

Pinwu Xu